Friday 14 June 2013

Spring/Summer Catwalk Fashion 2013

I know we all see catwalk pictures and think "When would anyone actually wear this?!" But I do have to say, I love how creative the designers can be and the beautiful creations they come up with! So in my next few posts, I will feature some of my favourite items from the Spring/Summer Catwalk 2013 by some of the most well know designers in the fashion industry. First up is...

Valentino



I absolutely love this dress! Normally, in my opinion, I think lots of black lace can look very Victorian and gothic, especially with this creation with the high neck. But because of the skin tone shade coming through the black lace, and the panel over the chest, it brightens up the dress and gives a more feminine feels to the dress.


This dress, is not a style I would normally like but again Valentino has shown that he can design perfection! The dress reminds me of something you'd see in an classic old fashioned fairy tale book. I love the gold edging around the the dress. And the silver detail around the waist really emphasis a woman's curves. High necks are very in this season and I love that there is a separate panel, which even though is the same colour as the dress, it is plain so the dress doesn't  look over the top with too much pattern.


Ruby red! Well, what more can I say! It's the colour that looks good on every skin tone and catches everyone's attention! I love the lace design of the dress and the motif flowers give the dress that extra piece of detail. I don't feel it's shown off very well here with the models size 0 figure, but I feel with the shape of a real woman wearing this dress, it would definitely be a show stopper!



So those were my top 3 creations from Valentino from the Spring/Summer Catwalk 2013! More designers and creations to come...

EmmaLouFashion xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment