Friday 14 June 2013

New Look Midi Dresses

Personally, I am not a huge fan of midi dresses, just because they don't suit me! I am the sort of person that needs the dress to be either short or maxi! But this post is for all of those people out there that love midi dresses. In my opinion, New Look is the best well known shop that sells midi dresses, so I've picked out a few of my favourites for you guys!


Coral Cap Sleeve Bodycon Midi Dress- £12.99

I know this is just a plain midi dress but I think it is a wardrobe essential for you midi dress fans! I love the colour coral which is very popular this season for the summer. I feel that you could easily wear this dress in the day, or for those of you lucky enough to go on holiday, around the beach/pool. On the other hand, it could be dressed up with statement jewellery and killer heels for that evening look. The dress is also available in many colour such as blue, navy, burgundy, purple etc. 





Cameo Rose Monochrome Aztec Print Midi Dress- £14.99

After a couple more posts on here, you will realise I'm not a huge fan of bright colours! Don't get me wrong, I love them on other people! So this dress is perfect for those of you like me, that want to keep the colours simple, but don't want to be so plain and boring. I love the Aztec Print on the dress and the fact it's monochrome is following all the biggest trends this season! I think the print really makes the dress stand out. Also the vertical pattern should compliment anyone's figure.





Cameo Rose Black Tribal Print Cap Sleeve Midi Dress- £14.99

Again, not a very colourful dress but I'm just drawn to the pattern of it! If midi dresses suited me, this would be the one I'd buy! I don't really know what to say about this dress as there isn't much to talk about! It just sums itself up! I think it would look good on any skin tone if you suit midi dresses. I see this dress as more of an evening option, whereas the previous Cameo Rose dress I could see as being worn day and night.






Blue and White Ombre Aztec Cap Sleeve Midi Dress- £16.99

I really love Aztec Print this season and I think it's very flattering for many people. I especially like this dress because of the blue and white ombré which just gives the dress a hint of colour, yet it's definitely not over the top! Again I see this as more of an evening dress wearing with a leather jacket, killer heels and a splash of red lipstick!








So those are a few of my favourite midi dresses from New Look. If you're a fan of midi dresses you can check out more at: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/midi-dresses/_/N-9utZ1z141oe?intcam=INT-2013-14-WK8-BAN-ZBck-0021
Also, if you do love midi dresses check out other stores, as there are a great selection out at the moment, I just picked New Look because I feel it's a very popular shop with teenagers and I think it's also very affordable.

I hope you guys liked this post and found it interesting! If you'd like to see more things like this then please comment and let me know. Also, if you have any suggestions about what you'd like me to do, I would really like to know!

Have a great time shopping!
Love,
EmmaLouFashion xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment